Chas Rant

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blogger not that bad

I have to say it will be nice not to have to fight with MovableType all the time. My own website has 2 installs of MT to support 6 blogs: my brothers, my mothers, my niece, my sons, my work, and my personal. Too cheap to buy a license I just installed an extra copy of MT. So, to save a buck I made management a total bear. And for some reason the DB failures were only affecting my blog, like MT knew who to target for blog failure to frustrate me circumventing their license...Well fine, you win, Blogger it is.

Okay, I infiltrated the IRC channel of the Poker Bloggerati. My compass of +2 finding, Cloak of +1 charisma, and my +EV Tarot Deck got me past the door, but I fumbled the Helixx story that Maigrey requires for full indoctrination. I'll have to plagiarise something from somewhere.

For the very few that have noticed that I live in Greenville, SC, yep I do. G-Vegas, had no idea where that was, until recently. I'm a transplant from Orlando, FL and just had not been educated as to the pedigree of where I had moved.

Let's see, cashed in two SnG's yesterday, 1st and 3rd, only played in 3, so not bad for the day. Live home game tonight so probably won't play online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home